Is DroneSafeBox for me? Get our complete technical specifications now and find out!
What is DroneSafeBox?
DroneSafeBox® is an innovative technology that facilitates operations of automated or remotely controlled UAVs.
An Intelligent Combination of Hardware & Software
Our innovative solution is a “turn-key” system, combining DroneSafeBox with our ITG Merlo drone.
A complete solution that will save you costs.
DroneSafeBox® is a turn-key solution that will save you time, reduce your operational costs, and help you to decrease your response times.
Start optimizing your operational costs now with DroneSafeBox
A WORLD OF APPLICATIONS
DroneSafeBox® is a perfect solution to optimize UAV operations that do not require human intervention, thereby reducing operational costs and response times.
Some of its use cases::
MTOW: 4.2 kg (including batteries and pay-as-you-go charges).
- Maximum weight of the payload: 1 kg
- Flight time with dual camera ≥ 45 minutes
- Wind Resistance Level. Force 5 (13 m/s).
- Reach: 10 km
- 10~35 km/hour (usual)
- 65 km/hour (max)
- 470 mm high and 520 mm wide/long (excluding propellers).
- Frame size with rotor blades: 690 mm
- Capacity: 16000 mAh
- Discharge rate (C): 30C
- Voltage: 4S (14.8V)
- Charging time: 60 minutes. Can be reduced by adjusting the BMS
- Power system: T-Motor system
Flight Control: PIX / A3 / Mavlink compatibility.
Camera Vision Configuration I
- Visible 400-700 nm
- Resolution: 1280×720
- Zoom: x20 + x2 digital, (total x40) continuous zoom
- HFOV: 60° WFOV – 3° NFOV – 1.5° DFOV
Camera Vision Configuration II
- Visible 400-700 nm
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Zoom: x13 + x2 digital, (total x26) continuous zoom
- HFOV: 60° WFOV – 4.5° NFOV – 2.2° DFOV
- LWIR without refrigeration (8-12mm)
- Resolution: 640 x 480
- Zoom: x4 continuous digital zoom
- HFOV: 32° W.FOV – 8° DFOV
- PITCH: -45° a +135°
- YAW/ROLL: -165° a +165°
|Stabilisation level||Better (less) than 70µrad|
|Angular velocity||Up to 105°/second|
|Energy consumption||3.5 watts (medium) / 6 watts (maximum)|
|Dimensions||LxWxH = 40 mm x 40 mm x 65mm|
|Temperature||-20°C [-4°F] a +55°C [+131°F]|