The terms governing the use of the Application and the Services provided by ITG DRONE SOLUTIONS to Customers are defined in our Specific Terms of Service for the Application (hereinafter, the “Terms”).
The reference to the term “Client/s” in this Policy includes users of DroneSuite®, of the GCS or integration part provided by ITG DRONE SOLUTIONS, as well as purchasers of DroneSafeBox® or of any advisory and/or consultancy services provided by the company.
Any capitalised terms used, but not defined in this Policy, shall have the meaning given to them in the Terms.
1. Contact details of ITG DRONE SOLUTIONS
- Company name: INSTITUTO TECNOLÓGICO DE GALICIA DRONE SOLUTIONS. S.L.
- Registered address: Cantón Grande 9, Planta 3, 15003 A Coruña
- CIF: B16777070
- Entry in the Mercantile Register of Coruña: Deed: 670/2021, Entry in the Mercantile Register: journal 94, entry 4472. Date of entry in the commercial register: 23/08/2022.
- E-mail: email@example.com
2. Applicable law and principles of Personal Data Protection
The collection of personal data, processing and its further use by ITG DRONE SOLUTIONS is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/671 dated 27 April 2016 (hereinafter “GDPR”) and the Organic Law 3/2018 on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter “LOPDyGDD”). At ITG DRONE SOLUTIONS we process personal data in accordance with the following principles (set out in said regulations):
- To treat personal data lawfully, fairly and transparently.
- To process data in a manner limited to the purpose for which they were collected.
- Data minimisation: Process data that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary.
- Accuracy: Process data that are accurate and, where necessary, up to date.
- Retention time limitation (no longer than necessary for the purpose).
- Integrity and confidentiality (ensuring an adequate level of security).
3. Data subjects, purposes of processing and legal bases for which we use the data
ITG DRONE SOLUTIONS only collects personal data that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary to guarantee and enable access, use and/or contracting of our Services.
Therefore, we collect the personal data that you provide when you register through the Website for the purpose of contracting our Services and creating your own account in the Application and that ITG DRONE SOLUTIONS makes available to you as you identify yourself at all times, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
We remind you that, as a Client, you are responsible for the information provided to ITG DRONE SOLUTIONS when you register to the Application to receive our Services, and you are responsible for its adequacy and veracity. Therefore, we will not be responsible for any data provided that is not true, adequate and/or truthful.
|Data of the Customer natural person and/or contact details of the Customer legal person
|When the Customer registers and creates an account to access the Application, the Customer provides the following personal data: name, surname, email address, telephone number and location.
|To manage our contractual relationship with Customers in accordance with our Terms and Conditions. To send information to Customers and Employees about products and services related to ITG DRONE SOLUTIONS that may be of interest to you. To send you information about products and services related to third parties that may be of interest to you. To comply with legal requirements, such as, for example, prevention of money laundering, labour and tax obligations.
|The performance of the contract between ITG DRONE SOLUTIONS and the Customers (referring as contract to the Conditions) (article 6.1.b) of the GDPR). The satisfaction of ITG DRONE SOLUTIONS’ legitimate interests (article 6.1.f) of the GDPR), only if we have your prior express consent (article 6.1.a) of the GDPR). Compliance with a legal obligation (article 6.1.c) of the GDPR).
|When the User contacts ITG DRONE SOLUTIONS to request information through the Web form, he/she provides the following personal data: name, company, telephone number, e-mail address and country. When the User subscribes to ITG DRONE SOLUTIONS Newsletters, he/she provides the following personal data: name, email address and company.
|To send information to Users about products and services related to ITG DRONE SOLUTIONS that may be of interest to them.
|The User’s express consent (Article 6.1. a of the GDPR).
4. With which third parties do we share your personal data?
In order to provide our Services to you, in accordance with the purposes set out above, ITG DRONE SOLUTIONS will share your personal data with:
– our database service provider Amazon Web Services (AWS). Through AWS services, we are able to manage and store Customer and User data.
For more information on all AWS security issues, please see the AWS policy on the AWS website;
– our technology providers to (i) maintain our systems; (ii) improve our Website and Platform and the experience of our Users and/or Clients; (iii) improve User and/or Client support and thus speed up the resolution of support cases, (iv) improve the detection and correction of errors, etc.
ITG DRONE SOLUTIONS takes the appropriate measures to ensure that our staff and external suppliers are subject to confidentiality duties.
5. Security measures and data retention period
ITG DRONE SOLUTIONS will process your data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, relevant, limited, accurate and up-to-date manner. That is why it undertakes to adopt all reasonable technical and organisational measures to ensure that they are deleted or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate, as well as, in general, all necessary measures to ensure the security, confidentiality and integrity of the data and to prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access.
In particular, we implement the following measures:
– Customers have a password to access their account. ITG DRONE SOLUTIONS recommends changing the password periodically.
– We keep the personal data of Customers for as long as they are registered in our Application and so that we can provide them with our Services, and in the event of definitive deregistration, for the additional time necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
Users’ personal data provided for the subscription to the sending of communications will be retained as long as they do not indicate their wish to unsubscribe, and in the event of definitive unsubscription, for the additional time necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
6. Exercising your rights
In accordance with current legislation, Clients and/or Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation of processing, portability and opposition by contacting ITG DRONE SOLUTIONS at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org . Clients and/or Users may, at any time, contact the competent Control Authority to file any claim they deem appropriate.
7. Policy changes
ITG DRONE SOLUTIONS reserves the right to modify its Policy and treatment at any time. In any case, ITG Drone Solutions will always reflect all changes transparently and visibly in this Policy, notifying you via email of any changes to this Policy.